Edward R. Averbuch
- Premises Liability Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout the New York Area
- Transportation Accident Attorneys in New York
- Negligence of Organization Attorneys in the New York Area
- Products Liability Lawyers Serving Clients in the New York Area
- Dedicated Construction Accident Attorneys
- Compassionate Wrongful Death Attorneys
- General Negligence Attorneys Serving the New York City Area
Edward joined Leav & Steinberg LLP in 2016, bringing with him years of experience in personal injury and other matters. He graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2004, and obtained his law degree from New York Law School in 2008. While in law school, Edward interned in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. After graduating law school, Edward practiced law in Miami, Florida, before returning to New York to practice personal injury law in New York City.
Edward has successfully represented clients in State and Federal Courts. His experience includes trials, alternative dispute resolution, motion practice, court appearances, drafting pleadings and handling discovery. He has successfully resolved cases by negotiating settlements and advocating on behalf of his clients. He has vast experience working with insurance companies to settle cases for his clients.
In addition to being admitted to practice law in the state Courts of New York and Florida, Edward is admitted to practice law in the United States District Court – Eastern District of New York, United States District Court – Southern District of New York, and United States District Court – Southern District of Florida.
JD, New York Law School, 2008
BA, University of Connecticut, 2004
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York, 2009
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
American Association for Justice
New York State Bar Association
New York State Trial Lawyers Association